Although it is always preferable to do a Natural Health Assessment in person, we realize that is not always possible.
That is why Dr. Angel offers Virtual Natural Health Assessments via Skype or Phone. A Virtual Natural Health Assessment includes Iridology; Tongue and Fingernail Analysis, and Rayid Iridology Personality. (The Virtual Natural Health Assessment does not include Muscle Testing for Allergies as that requires face-to-face).
Here's how it works:
1. Have someone take three photos of each eye; one photo of the top and bottom of tongue; and one photo of fingernails. (Look at our list of do's and don'ts for pictures below)
2. Email the photos and your phone number to AngelAHFS@gmail.com. Within 24 hours, someone from the Alternative Health Food Store will contact you to schedule an appointment and collect payment. You will be emailed three documents that must be emailed back and signed electronically before your scheduled appointment.
3. During the appointment, Angel will discuss the results with you and answer any questions you may have. (Make sure to have a list of questions ready). If Skype is not available or technology is not working, the consultation can be done by phone.
4. After discussion and questions, Angel will immediately type up list of recommendations and email them to you so that you can discuss the recommendations in real time. She will also email any relevant supplement/diet information and your Iris Personality.
5. If you choose to buy any supplements, the Alternative Health Food Store will ship them to you the same day or first business day after your appointment. Natural Health Assessment customers receive 10% off all their supplements at the Alternative Health Food Store. Virtual Health Assessments customers will receive FREE shipping on their first order.
Cost: $60 for first visit and $30 for rechecks. We allocate up to one hour for first visits and up to 30 minutes for rechecks. Payment for Virtual appointments must be made at time of scheduling.
Appointments can be made Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or some Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (Central Time)
Taking photos of your eyes is the first step in an Iridology appointment. It is best if you take three photos of each eye and make sure to label if it is the right or left eye. Once Angel approves your iris photos, someone will call you to schedule the appointment.
- Use indoor daylight
- Stand sideways from any window (facing the window will cause glare)
- You can put the camera on a counter or have someone else hold the camera
- Hold the upper and lower eyelids open to make the entire iris (the color part of the eye) visible